Bob has been practicing family law exclusively throughout Connecticut for 33 years. He previously practiced in the firms of Louden, Forzani & Katz; Cumming & Lockwood; and Levy & Droney.
- Founding member and past president, Connecticut Collaborative Divorce Group.
- Instructor - Forensics to Psychiatric Fellows Program, Institute of Living, Hartford (2010-present).
- Court-appointed Special Master (financial matters).
- Court-appointed Special Master (custody issues).
- ABA Trial Advocacy Institute, University of Houston (2002, 2003).
Bob resides in Avon with his wife, a lawyer and elementary school principal, and they are the parents of two children, both lawyers.