Shel D. Myers
Recognized in:Employment Law - Management
Law School:Brandeis University
Location:21 Oak Street, Suite 601Hartford, CT 06106-8003
- Brandeis University, BA
- Yale University , MA
- Connecticut, - State of Connecticut
- Connecticut, - District of Connecticut
- American Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Lawyering Process course at The University of Connecticut School of Law - Adjunct Professor
- Rensselaer’s Lally School of Management and Technology at Hartford - Adjunct Professor
- University of Connecticut School of Business Executive Education Program - Adjunct Professor
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Since 2013, Mr. Myers has been selected to be listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the practice area of Employment Law – Management.
- Mr. Myers has been selected as a Connecticut and New England Super Lawyer® for Employment & Labor Law and Employment Litigation – Defense from 2011 to the present.
- Mr. Myers has received a peer review rating of “BV Distinguished” from Martindale-Hubbell.