Recognized since 2011
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Corporate Compliance Law
Corporate Governance Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Andrew C. Glassman is chair of the Business and Finance practice. His practice includes corporate law, commercial transactions and employment and labor relations advisory services.
Andy routinely works with many middle market companies as their general counsel where he advises such clients on their merger and acquisition activities, capital raises restructurings, supply and services agreements, material vendor contracts, loan documentation and advises such clients with respect to retention of investment banking services, creation of special classes and series of equity, negotiation of shareholders’ rights agreements, development of lay employee compensation arrangements and option programs, and various other equity structuring issues.
Andy is a member of the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Arbitrator’s Panel.
Andy regularly appears before the Federal and State Wage and Hour Boards, the Department of Labor and the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities in his capacity as general employment counsel to his middle market clients.
Andy is a frequent lecturer in seminars regarding the buying and selling of businesses, limited liability documentation and structuring, and is the author of various articles regarding human resources workplace issues. He is a frequent lecturer before various trade and professional associations.
In 2015, Andy was appointed by Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy to serve as a member of the Commission on Connecticut's Leadership in Corporation and Business Law, a delegation charged with developing and recommending policies to attract, encourage and retain businesses in Connecticut.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.pullcom.com/people-andrewglassman
- 90 State House Square
Hartford, CT 06103-3702
- Connecticut, Connecticut Bar Associaton
- New York, New York State Association
- American Arbitration Association's Commercial Arbitrator's Panel - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- New York Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Hartford (2023)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Hartford (2022)
- Corporate Governance Law, Hartford (2018)
- Corporate Governance Law, Hartford (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Governance Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Named Hartford Lawyer of the Year in the "Corporate Governance Law" category in 2016 by The Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of corporate governance, compliance and mergers and acquisitions law since 2011
- Received the highest peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell (AV)
"Andrew Glassman is a true professional who displayed exceptional knowledge of his field. He proved invaluable in the services provided to us and guided us step-by-step through our business transaction. He responded quickly to our calls and emails and truly cared about helping us get the best deal. He was a pleasure to deal with professionally and personally."
- Bernardino Nanni (BNB Manufacturing Co., Inc.), Winsted, CT
"Andy Glassman has helped us with a number of acquisitions. He makes sure we address all of the important issues in a deal, but he also understands the business reasons for doing the transaction. He is efficient and accurate at the same time, which is impressive."
"Andrew Glassman is very professional, extremely responsive, and highly knowledgeable."
- William Corvo (William Corvo Consultants, Inc.), Middletown, CT
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.