Recognized since 2008
Labor Law - Management
Mr. Dorsey is involved in a wide variety of general and special labor relations and employment issues including union representation elections, contract negotiations and administration, unfair labor practice charges and employment discrimination matters in both the public and private sectors. Mr. Dorsey focuses his practice in the area of labor and education law, representing municipalities and boards of education in all aspects of labor relations and school-related claims, including contract administration, grievance and interest arbitration, prohibited practice and discrimination matters. Mr. Dorsey is also a member of the Adjunct Faculty of the University of Bridgeport, teaching school law in the graduate education program.
- 21 Oak Street, Suite 601
Hartford, CT 06106-8003
- University of New Haven, MBA, graduated 1978
- Marshall University, BS, graduated 1976
- Connecticut, - District of Connecticut
- Connecticut, - State of Connecticut
- American Arbitration Association - Participant in the Labor Arbitration Advocacy Program
- American Association of School Personnel Administrators - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Association Council of Attorneys - Member
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Police Chiefs Association - Member
- Connecticut School Attorneys Council - Past President
- Farms Country Club - Past President/Board of Governors
- National School Boards Association Council of Attorneys - Member
- University of Bridgeport, Professor of School Law - Adjunct Faculty Member
- Education Law, Hartford (2014)
- Education Law
- Labor Law - Management
- New York Magazine listed attorney Dorsey as one of their “New York Area Best Lawyers” in the area of special education law
- Fred Dorsey received a peer review rating of “BV Distinguished” from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Employment Law - Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.