Recognized since 2013
Trusts and Estates
Alan S. Parker is chair of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Department. He practices in the areas of estate planning and trust and estate administration. He counsels individuals and institutional fiduciaries concerning their role as executor, trustee and conservator.
Alan also is engaged in counseling individuals and nonprofit organizations on activities relating to tax exempt issues, including private foundations and community foundations. He has conducted seminars on estate planning and nonprofit organization issues.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.pullcom.com/people-alanparker
- 90 State House Square
Hartford, CT 06103-3702
- Connecticut, Connecticut Bar Association
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member; Taxation Section; Estates and Probate Section
- Greater Hartford Probate Forum - Member
- Hartford Tax Group - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
"Alan Parker is a very experienced and knowledgeable attorney."
"My work with Alan was solely in a litigious case and the bank and I were well served and protected. His thoroughness impressed my company and they would use him without hesitation in the future."
- Peter Roberge (Bank of New York/Mellon), Westport, CT
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.