Miguel A. Escalera Jr.
Recognized in:Employment Law - ManagementLabor Law - Management...
Law School:American University
Firm's Phone Number:
Location:21 Oak Street, Suite 601Hartford, CT 06106-8003
- American University , J.D., graduated 1980
- Georgetown University, BS, graduated 1977
- District of Columbia, - District of Columbia
- Connecticut, - District of Connecticut
- Connecticut, - State of Connecticut
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Employment Law Council - Member
- Board of Directors of Family Life Education - Treasurer
- Board of Directors of Leadership Greater Hartford - Former Member, '95-'99
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association - Member
- Hartford Food System - Former President
- Oliver Ellsworth Inns of Court - Former Member, '97-'99
- Rensselaer Graduate School - Former Adjunct Professor, '97-'01
- University of Connecticut School of Law - Former Adjunct Professor, '95-'97
- University of Connecticut School of Law - Former Moot Court Judge
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Mr. Escalera he has received a peer review rating of “BV Distinguished” from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Mr. Escalera has also been selected as a Connecticut and New England Super Lawyer®: Employment and Labor and Management Defense – Litigation in every year since 2007.
- In 1999, the Connecticut Bar Foundation selected Mr. Escalera to be named as a James W. Cooper Fellow in recognition of his legal work and service to the community.
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Class Actions
- Covenants Not to Compete
- State and Federal
- Title VII Litigation
- Wage-Hour Law
- Wrongful Discharge