Recognized since 2005
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kemlaw.com/our-team/attorneys/miguel-a-escalera
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 21 Oak Street, Suite 601
Hartford, CT 06106-8003
- American University, J.D., graduated 1980
- Georgetown University, BS, graduated 1977
- Connecticut, - State of Connecticut
- District of Columbia, - District of Columbia
- Connecticut, - District of Connecticut
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Employment Law Council - Member
- Board of Directors of Family Life Education - Treasurer
- Board of Directors of Leadership Greater Hartford - Former Member, '95-'99
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association - Member
- Hartford Food System - Former President
- Oliver Ellsworth Inns of Court - Former Member, '97-'99
- Rensselaer Graduate School - Former Adjunct Professor, '97-'01
- University of Connecticut School of Law - Former Adjunct Professor, '95-'97
- University of Connecticut School of Law - Former Moot Court Judge
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Hartford (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Class Actions
- Covenants Not to Compete
- State and Federal
- Title VII Litigation
- Wage-Hour Law
- Wrongful Discharge
- In 1999, the Connecticut Bar Foundation selected Mr. Escalera to be named as a James W. Cooper Fellow in recognition of his legal work and service to the community.
- Mr. Escalera he has received a peer review rating of “BV Distinguished” from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Mr. Escalera has also been selected as a Connecticut and New England Super Lawyer®: Employment and Labor and Management Defense – Litigation in every year since 2007.
"Miguel is an experienced, analytically strong attorney who is very responsive, and consistently provides useful, pragmatic advice."
"Mr. Escalera is a highly-skilled counselor and litigator. His familiarity and experience with the local plaintiffs' bar and with the state and federal judiciary is of great value when defending employment litigation matters. Mr. Escalera is extremely responsive to all inquiries and concerns and provides a superior level of customer service."
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.