Recognized since 2016
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Tanya A. Bovée is a Shareholder in the Hartford, Connecticut, office of Jackson Lewis P.C.
Ms. Bovée routinely advises and provides management training on all aspects of employment law compliance, employment disputes and personnel matters such as hiring, firing, performance management, internal investigations, and disability accommodation. She also has an active litigation practice, defending employers from federal and state claims. Ms. Bovée also defends employers in OFCCP compliance reviews and oversees the preparation of affirmative action plans for employers around the country.
Ms. Bovée is the Co-Chair of the firm’s Asian American Resource Group. She is an active member of national and state bar associations and organizations.
Ms. Bovée has co-authored several articles on workplace law issues for the Connecticut Law Tribune and the Connecticut Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Law Newsletter and also co-authored a chapter for the MCLE’s Connecticut discovery treatise.
Prior to joining Jackson Lewis, Ms. Bovée represented employees in employment litigation and advised multinational corporations on tax exposure.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.jacksonlewis.com/people/tanya-bov-e
- 90 State House Square, Eighth Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
- Quinnipiac University , J.D.
- University of New Haven, BS
- New York State Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut - Federal Grievance Committee
- Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Current Board Member
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Client Security Fund Committee - Member
- Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity - Current Board Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Member
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Employment Law - Management, Hartford (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- “Top 25 Women Lawyers in Connecticut”
- “Top 50 Women Lawyers in New England”
- “Top 50 Lawyers in Connecticut”
- National Diversity Council, Multicultural Leader
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Best Lawyers under 40 (2009)
- Eastern Region Lawyers of Color, inaugural “Hot List” award (2013)
- Connecticut Law Tribune, one of the “Dozen who Made a Difference”
- Connecticut Law Tribune, "New Leaders in the Law" (2012)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.