Recognized since 2021
Labor and Employment Law - Employee
Labor and Employment Law - Management
Juan counsels employers on workforce management issues and helps clients resolve disputes and mitigate risk.
Juan represents employers in disputes involving claims of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge, and other employment-related matters, including non-compete agreements and wage-based claims. He also has experience litigating ERISA claims, and frequently provides advice and counsel on wage and hour issues, independent contractor issues, and non-compete agreements.
Juan represents clients in state and federal court and before administrative agencies, and has extensive class action experience in the wage and hour and independent contractor space.
Before joining Holland & Hart, Juan practiced employment law at a national labor and employment firm in Denver and at a commercial litigation firm in New Orleans. Juan is originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina and is fluent in Spanish.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/jobregon
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- Colorado, Colorado
- Louisiana, Louisiana
- Texas, Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Courts for the Districts of Louisiana
- Labor and Employment Law - Employee
- Labor and Employment Law - Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.