Recognized since 2006
Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Securities / Capital Markets Law
Venture Capital Law
Betty leverages extensive corporate finance and M&A transactional experience to guide companies through the entire corporate lifecycle, from formation through growth and planned exit. Her clients include established and emerging growth companies as well as venture capital and other private equity funds.
She works with clients in a variety of industries, including software, technology, telecommunications, analytics, medical devices, healthcare, fintech and manufacturing.
Betty regularly acts as outside counsel to companies and their boards of directors advising on corporate governance issues, strategic plans, equity and debt financing, and mergers and acquisitions. She draws on considerable involvement with community and nonprofit organizations, including membership on numerous boards, to deliver prudent guidance and advice to management teams.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://rwolaw.com/attorney/betty-arkell/
- 1099 Eighteenth Street, Suite 2600
Denver, CO 80202
- Northwestern University, B.A.
- University of Colorado - Boulder, J.D.
- University of Colorado - Boulder, M.A.
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- Center for Entrepreneurship, University of Colorado at Denver - Leadership Council
- Colorado and Denver Bar Associations - American
- Colorado Software and Internet Association - Board of Directors
- Governor's Venture Capital Investment Advisory Committee - Member
- ThinkImpact - Board of Trustees
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Venture Capital Law, Denver (2022)
- Venture Capital Law, Denver (2014)
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Denver (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Venture Capital Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
- Selected as one of Law Week Colorado's "Top Women Lawyers" (2008)
- Honored by Lawdragon as one of the 500 Leading Dealmakers in America (2007)
- Selected as Denver's Outstanding Woman in Business (Professional) by the Denver Business Journal (2006)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.