Benton J. Barton
Recognized since 2017
Litigation - Construction
Benton Barton is a talented, hardworking trial lawyer who is brought in to assist clients whenever and wherever they need him. Benton’s practice focuses on design, construction, environmental, products and premises disputes. He has taken to trial many significant high-exposure cases, and his appellate efforts have generated new and notable law.
In addition to serving on the firm’s executive management team and chairing its Construction & Design group, Benton is the firm’s contact partner for leading professional liability insurers, design firms and product suppliers. His attention to detail and zealous efforts have been applied in design, construction, environmental and personal injury matters of the highest complexity in Colorado, and also in Arizona, Connecticut, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. Parties also regularly hire Benton to help them resolve disputes through the American Arbitration Association’s National Panel of Construction Arbitrators, where he has presided over twenty-five matters.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hallevans.com/team/benton-j-barton/
- 1001 Seventeenth Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202
- The University of Texas, graduated 1992
- Austin College, graduated 1989
- Colorado, 1999
- Texas, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
16 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
6 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.