3 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America awards
When forming Richards Carrington, Doug Richards and Chris Carrington wanted to open a firm for those who were looking for more than simple legal representation. Their goal was to provide not only competent legal work but also a concierge-level of service, guidance, and responsiveness. The firm’s attorneys are known for being tenacious and agile—quick to assess a situation and put a plan of action into place for their clients.
Richards Carrington and its attorneys have dedicated themselves to looking at each new case from all possible angles and finding creative ways to win for their clients. At the same time, they understand the legal process can be a nerve-wracking experience which is why they make it a point to be quick to answer questions, provide advice and guidance, and listen to their clients’ ideas and perspectives. The firm’s commitment to concierge-level service is at the center of everything the firm does.
While each attorney comes from a different background and possesses a unique skill set, each is united in the goal of sticking his or her neck out for the firm’s clients. It’s the way a lawyer should represent you, and Richards Carrington considers fighting for its clients to be an honor and a privilege.
- Attorney General Investigations & Litigation
- Business & Contractual Disputes
- Civil / Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Fraud & Internal Investigations
- Criminal Defense & White-Collar Crime
- Education Law & Student Rights
- Post-Judgment Investigations & Asset Tracing
- Qui Tam & Whistleblower
- Secondary Market & Mortgage Backed Securities
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Labor and Employment Law - Management
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.