Recognized since 2018
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Securities / Capital Markets Law
More than 20 years of deal experience handling bet-the-company transactions. Six years serving as managing partner and CEO of an AmLaw 200 firm. Strategic advisor to business executives.
Adam Agron possesses the powerful combination of first-hand experience running a business and a noteworthy track record advising C-level executives and boards of directors. He leads private equity firms, public and private companies and entrepreneurs through mergers and acquisitions, capital raises, leveraged and management buy-outs, fund formation, recapitalizations and joint ventures. He also serves as outside general counsel to a number of companies. As Brownstein’s managing partner and CEO from 2013-2019, Adam spearheaded the firm’s strategic direction and oversaw all operations, achieving record growth and success for the firm. He continues this work as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
The ability to view a problem through both a legal and business lens makes Adam an asset in the boardroom and with executives. Whether articulating the impact of a legal strategy on a company’s bottom line or advising on high-stakes business decisions, he provides his clients with the insight and experience needed to get deals done.
Passionate about giving back and sharing his expertise, Adam is a board member and senior advisor to non-profits, elected officials and political campaigns on matters involving business, law and policy. He served as an adjunct professor of business and corporate law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Prior to attending law school he worked on some of the largest, most complicated transactions in the country as a member of the mergers and acquisitions group at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz in New York.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.bhfs.com/people/attorneys/a-b/aagron
- 410 Seventeenth Street, Suite 2200
Denver, CO 80202-4432
- Colorado, 1998
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) - Council Member
- Colorado Concern - Member
- Governor John Hickenlooper Finance Committee -
- Jewish Family Service of Colorado - Board Member
- Phil Weiser for Attorney General Finance Committee -
- U.S. Senator Michael Bennet Finance Committee -
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Chambers USA, 2010-2017Colorado Super Lawyers, 2012-2017Law Week Colorado, Barrister's Best "Best Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer", 2015Kal Zeff Business Leader of the Year Award 2015, Jewish Family Service of Colorado
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.