Areas of Concentration:
▪ Class actions
▪ Employment, wage and hour
▪ Commercial litigation
▪ Multidistrict litigation
▪ Discovery, ESI and privilege issues
Significant Representations (also see Case History):
▪ Obtained a complete defense verdict after a seven-week jury trial in a case of first impression arising out of the rupture of an interstate natural gas transmission pipeline.
▪ Represented major energy company in federal, state (trial and appellate) and governmental proceedings arising out of pipeline rupture. Coordinated of all aspects of discovery with respect to DOJ, NTSB and civil proceedings.
▪ Obtained verdict in excess of $26 million on behalf of multinational mining company on claims arising out of defective mining equipment.
Admitted to Practice:
▪ District of Columbia
▪ New York
▪ U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
▪ U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
▪ U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
▪ U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
▪ U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
▪ U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
▪ U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia