Recognized since 2007
Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Jody Harper Alderman grew up in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. She graduated from the University of Virginia in 1991 with a BA in History and a BA in Economics. Jody graduated from the University of Colorado School of Law in 1994, Order of the Coif. She was the Editor in Chief of the Law Review. She has been in private practice since 1994 and is currently a member/owner of the firm Alderman Bernstein LLC, where she practices in the areas of eminent domain and condemnation law and real estate-related litigation, such as Rule 106 claims, quiet title actions, adverse possession cases, real estate contract disputes, boundary line disputes, and a myriad of other real-estate related matters. Jody also does real estate transactional work, such as negotiating and drafting contracts, easements and other real estate documents, due diligence and title review, and other work necessary to close the deal.
Contact & Links
- Direct Phone Number: 720-460-4200
- Phone Number: 720-460-4200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.aldermanbernstein.com/attorney/jody-h-alderman/
- 101 University Boulevard, Suite 350
Denver, CO 80203
- University of Colorado at Boulder, JD, graduated 1994
- University of Virginia, BS, graduated 1991
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- Holy Family High School - Member, Board of Trustees
- Tennyson Center for Children at Colorado Christian Home - Chair, Board of Directors
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Denver (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.