Benjamin I. Fink
Recognized in:ArbitrationEmployment Law - Management...
Law School:Emory University School of Law
Location:3475 Piedmont Road, Suite 1100Atlanta, GA 30305
- Emory University School of Law , J.D., graduated 1992
- Duke University, B.A., graduated 1989
- Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia, Court of Appeals of Georgia
- United States, Supreme Court of the United States
- United States, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States, Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States, United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States, United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Ben was invited to attend the Inaugural Sedona Conference on Developing Best Practices for Trade Secret Issues. Attendance is by invitation only for approximately 75 thought leaders in trade secrets law. (December 2017). Every year, Ben has continued to attend the invitation-only meeting of the Sedona Conference Working Group 12 on Trade Secret Issues. He is currently serving on the drafting team for "Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation About Them."
- Ben received the Atlanta Bar Association’s Distinguished Service Award for demonstrating outstanding service as chair of the labor and employment law section. Ben helped conceive an anniversary event to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the landmark 1964 Civil Rights bill (May 2015).
- Ben has been named a Top 100 Georgia Super Lawyer (2013-present).
- Ben has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (2015 – present).
Ben has been selected annually as a Georgia “Super Lawyer” by Atlanta Magazine based on research and surveys conducted by Law and Politics Media (2005 – present).
- Based upon peer recommendations, Ben has been selected as one of Georgia Trends’s Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine (2011-present).
- Ben has been selected for the Super Lawyers Business Edition for his work in Employment & Labor (2012-present).
- Ben has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell in the areas of ethical standards and legal ability.
Areas of Expertise:
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Unfair Competition