Find Lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia for Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
John E. Hall, Jr. is one of the founding partners of Hall Booth Smith, and he is dedicated to making it the finest litigation firm in the Southeast. John specializes in the defense of high exposure cases, including medical malpractice, batch claims, construction, commercial litigation, mass torts, transportation and products liability. During his legal career, he has tried more than 125 cases to resolution. His expertise in high exposure birth trauma and catastrophic cases resulted in his bei...
C. Bradford Marsh focuses on the defense of catastrophic injury, property damage and commercial cases. His practice is diverse and includes products, premises, professional malpractice and general liability cases. Brad represents automobile, electrical and heavy equipment product manufacturers, along with individual and corporate clients in Georgia and across the United States. Brad is equipped to handle every conceivable matter that his clients have based on over three decades of litigation ...
Matt Gass is a Member in the firm's Atlanta office where he handles a variety of litigation matters in state and federal court. He is a commercial litigator with significant experience representing international, national, and regional law firms and accounting firms. His clients have also included trustees, brokers, and businesses. Matt is often retained to advise clients on how to manage risk, limit exposure, and resolve high-stakes disputes. He advises his accounting firm clients concerning...
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants Definition
Professional malpractice lawyers can assist with serious and complex professional liability issues any professional may face, including:
- Defense of professional malpractice claims and lawsuits.
- Confidential counsel for lawyers and medical professionals on ethics matters.
- Representation before professional state licensing boards for complaints and disciplinary proceedings.
- Risk management advice for the professional’s practice in an effort to avoid complaints, claims, and litigation.
- Expert witness testimony in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, and malpractice actions.
- Analysis, advice and litigation of coverage disputes under professional liability policies and insurance claims.
- Advice and assistance in resolving insurance company disputes and audits of professional services.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.
Enhancing Consumer Safety Through Winning Jury Trials and Substantial Settlements
by Justin Smulison