57 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
10 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Miller & Martin PLLC
Since 1867, Miller & Martin PLLC has helped businesses and individuals achieve their goals practically and efficiently. Today, we are a leading Southeastern law firm with attorneys in three offices that serve clients in more than 50 industries and practice areas. Our clients range from individuals to multi-national corporations. To meet the needs of this diverse client base, our attorneys dedicate themselves to understanding the unique issues facing each client. As a full-service firm with multiple practice groups, we can address virtually any legal challenge.
Miller & Martin has grown as its clients have prospered. Many early clients, such as the original bottler of Coca-Cola, have evolved from local concerns into global enterprises. We understand that the experience we have gained in serving our clients is our greatest resource. Our attorneys draw on that experience to serve clients locally, nationally and globally.
Because today's complex legal environment demands lawyers with substantial knowledge and experience, the firm is organized into practice and industry groups. These groups help foster the continuous professional development of attorneys and staff. Committed to serving as a strategic resource to our clients, Miller & Martin strives to provide intelligence, relevant to today's trending topics. "Miller & Martin Mornings" is an event-series aimed at providing in depth discussions around topics of the moment, which present challenges to those in business leadership roles.
Miller & Martin's attorneys have established relationships with numerous legal and professional organizations, including international associations, local and state economic developments and chamber-based business groups. Miller & Martin is a member of the World Law Group, an international network of 52 leading independent law firms with more than 315 offices in 65 countries. This affiliation allows us to access legal services worldwide and enhance our ability to handle every aspect of our clients' business and legal needs, wherever they are needed.
Successfully navigating the modern world requires an understanding and an appreciation of different cultures, experiences and perspectives which ultimately, benefits both the firm and its clients. In hiring and retaining attorneys and staff, Miller & Martin remains committed to achieving a diverse workplace.
Following in the tradition of our firm's founders, Miller & Martin seeks to serve and support the community. It is our belief that by strengthening the community in which we work and live, we enrich the quality of life for everyone. Our attorneys and staff are leaders in many civic, charitable and governmental institutions. We also believe in helping the poor to access justice and provide pro bono legal services.
- Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc
- Chattem, Inc.
- Coca-Cola Refreshments USA, Inc.
- Home Health Care of East Tennessee, Inc.
- Larsen McColl Partners
- The Dixie Group, Inc.
- UNUM Group
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Cannabis Law
- Class Actions
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Finance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Criminal Investigations
- Electronic Discovery and Information Management Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations
- Government Relations Practice
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- International Arbitration - Commercial
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Labor Law - Management
- Labor Law - Union
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - ERISA
- Litigation - Health Care
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Patent
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Patent Law
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Qui Tam/False Claims Act
- Real Estate Law
- State and Federal
- Tax Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Wage-Hour Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.