Based on more than 50 years of representing clients in Georgia, Alabama and throughout the country, Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP, has evolved into a law firm capable of handling all areas of civil law and litigation. With approximately 150 attorneys, Swift Currie possesses the resources and abilities to tackle the most complex legal problems, while at the same time,providing its clients with individualized, prompt and cost-effective service. Our law firm has a wealth of experience across numerous practice areas and our depth of legal talent allows us to tailor such strengths to individual cases.
Our firm’s philosophy is to provide our clients with creative, aggressive and professional representation of their interests. We also strive to conduct ourselves in a manner consistent with the legacy of our four founding partners.
With our extensive litigation background, we handle all aspects of dispute resolution and litigation for corporations, organizations and individuals throughout the United States. From routine disputes to multiparty litigation, Swift Currie has the skills and resources to achieve our client’s goals. Our team of skilled litigators works closely with each client to understand the unique needs of every legal matter. By combining our legal skills and industry expertise with a common sense approach to resolution, our attorneys aggressively pursue our clients’goals in the most efficient manner possible.
No matter what the issue is in dispute, Swift Currie has attorneys ready to assist you. We believe we have a well-deserved reputation for high-quality legal services and dedicated attorneys.
Finding creative solutions to complex problems — that is our commitment to our clients.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Georgia in Commercial Litigation with 10 lawyers
- Top Listed in Georgia in Insurance Law with 9 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Atlanta in Commercial Litigation with 10 lawyers
- Top Listed in Atlanta in Insurance Law with 9 lawyers
- ALM Go-To Law Firm for the Top 500 Companies 2013
- Daily Report Litigation Department of the Year, 2015, 2019, 2020
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys %u2014 Premier 100 Designation 2015
Corporate International Magazine Global Award
2016: Premier Liability Law Firm of the Year in Georgia 2018: Premises Liability Law Firm of the Year in Georgia, Workers' Compensation Law Firm of the Year in Georgia
Acquisition International AI Legal Awards
2016: Best Construction Law Firm (USA), Best for Property Damage Tort Law (GA), Multi-Party Litigation Law Firm (GA)
2017: Best Commercial Litigation Firm (Southeast USA)
- Atlanta Business Chronicle Top Law Firms
- U.S. News and Best Lawyers "Best Law Firm"
- Fortune Magazine Top Ranked Law Firm
- Atlanta Business Chronicle's Best Places to Work
About Our Clients
Allied Ready Mix
Alternative Service Concepts, LLC
Builders Insurance Group
Chrysler Motors LLC
Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
City of Atlanta
Claims Management Services
Crawford & Company
Crown Cork & Seal Company, Inc.
Delta Airlines, Inc.
E.I. Dupont De Nemours & Company
Federated Mutual Insurance Company
Georgia School Board Association
Great American Insurance Company
HCA The Healthcare Company
Interstate Brands Corp.
Isuzu Motors America, Inc.
Keystone Foods LLC
Kia Motors America, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corp.
Kubota Tractor Corp.
Mazda Motor Corporation
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company
Royal & SunAlliance
Sears, Roebuck & Co.
Shand Morgan & Co.
Sony Music, Inc.
St. Paul Travelers
The Zenith Insurance Company
Tokio Marine Management
Utica National Insurance Group
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Environmental Law
- Government Relations Practice
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers