Our pledge to two core principles sets us apart: (1) providing the expertise and commitment found in the very largest and most sophisticated law firms and (2) understanding our clients’ businesses to exceed their expectations by offering our services in tailored, value-added ways. In essence, we provide “big firm” sophistication in an entrepreneurial platform, and our clients realize exceptional legal service and unmatched value.
KMCL combines two predecessor firms, and both of those were founded on these same principles. In 2008, three partners who left a major Atlanta law firm established Kazmarek Geiger & Laseter LLP to create a new model for environmental legal services. A little more than a year later, four long-time environmental partners from another major Atlanta law firm founded Mowrey Meezan Coddington Cloud LLP for the same reason—to provide the highest quality services on a platform that makes business sense to clients.
Since their inceptions, both firms—regardless of size—established solid reputations for excellence, client-focused service, value and results. By combining to form KMCL, we have now created a firm with unparalleled sophistication, expertise and depth on challenging environmental issues facing clients, using a cost-effective and client-focused “boutique” law firm platform.
Together, we provide litigation, regulatory, transactional and policy counseling to clients including a diverse range of Fortune 500 companies, utilities, mid-sized businesses and industries, and local governments. As a result, KMCL offers its clients:
- Nearly 200 years of collective Am-Law 100 experience.
- A team of partners, all of whom are widely recognized as preeminent lawyers in their fields.
- Dedication to business practicality, creative strategies, and value-added solutions.
- Unrivaled experience in complex litigation, regulatory, enforcement, transactional and public policy matters in our practice areas.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Georgia in Litigation - Environmental with 6 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Atlanta in Litigation - Environmental with 6 lawyers
- Chambers 2012 - Band 3 - Environment Georgia
- Chambers 2013 - Band 2 - Environment Georgia
Firm Practice Areas
- Environmental Law
- Litigation - Environmental