Tom's recent transactions include:
- Representation of placement agent in $14.5 million PIPE transaction by CytoDyn Inc.
- Representation of Key Technology, Inc. in its acquisition of Visys N.V. for $23 million
- Representation of NIKE, Inc. in the sale of Nike Bauer Hockey, Inc. for $200 million
- Representation of NIKE, Inc. in the sale of Official Starter LLC for $60 million
- Representation of an Oregon coordinated care organization in a private placement of units
- Representation of placement agent in a $3.0 million early stage priced private placement of common stock by BioDirection, Inc.
- Representation of the underwriters in the initial public offering by Methes Energies International, Ltd.
- Representation of TASER International, Inc. in its initial public offering
From 1979 through 1987, Tom was an associate in the New York office of Shearman & Sterling. He is a frequent speaker on securities law.