Recognized since 1997
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Real Estate Law
S. Ward Greene is senior counsel at Farleigh Wada Witt, which is recognized throughout the Pacific Northwest as a leading law firm for bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
Mr. Greene has a varied transactional and litigation practice with a focus on commercial law, business reorganization, bankruptcy, collections, employment law and real estate matters. He has represented a number of creditors' committees and debtors in successful Chapter 11 cases, as well as represented corporate and banking clients in general business financing and corporate matters. He also has been involved in the acquisition and restructuring of a number of businesses.
Mr. Greene has served as a speaker at the bi-annual Oregon-Washington Uniform Commercial Code Seminar, Northwest Bankruptcy Institute, and numerous Multnomah County Bar Association and Oregon State Bar Association seminars on Uniform Commercial Code, collection law, bankruptcy, real estate financing and lien law.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.fwwlaw.com/attorneys/s-ward-greene.html
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Bank of America Financial Center, Suite 600
121 Southwest Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97204
- Duke University , J.D., graduated 1973
- Florida State University, BS, graduated 1969
- Oregon, Oregon State Bar
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- American College of Bankruptcy - Fellow
- Multnomah Bar Association - Former President
- Oregon Law Institute - Former President
- Oregon State Bar - Former Member of Board of Governors
- Oregon State Bar Debtor-Creditor Section - Editorial Board Member
- Oregon State Bar Debtor-Creditor Section - Former Editor of Newsletter
- Owen M. Panner American Inn of Court - Former President
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Real Estate Law
- Oregon State Bar President's Award for Sustainability, 2015
- Top 50 Lawyers in Oregon - Super Lawyers, 2009-2014 and 2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.