Whether we’re litigating an employment case, counseling a client on compliance with the law, or mediating an employment law dispute, we maintain a firm commitment to excellence, efficiency, responsiveness, and collaboration. Because we are not constrained by the substantial overhead costs of large law firms, we offer lower hourly rates, and we have the freedom to offer fixed-fee arrangements for virtually all of our services, including monthly rates for unlimited telephone advice on employment law issues, and flat fees for each stage of the litigation process. We staff our cases with seasoned lawyers who have extensive experience and employment law expertise, rather than training new lawyers at our clients’ expense.
Unlike many labor and employment law firms, Buchanan Angeli Altschul & Sullivan LLP does not represent exclusively management or exclusively individuals. Rather, we advocate vigorously on behalf of both our business and individual clients for accountability and fairness. In almost every employment dispute, we believe that the party that can most convincingly demonstrate their commitment to those basic principles is the party that is the most likely to prevail. We also believe that our familiarity with both sides of employment disputes makes us stronger and more informed advocates for all of our clients.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Oregon in Employment Law - Individuals with 4 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Portland in Employment Law - Individuals with 4 lawyers
- Graymont Western US, Inc.
- JELD-WEN, inc.
- Northwest Natural Gas
- Planned Parenthood of the Columbia Willamette
- Puppet Labs
- Standard Insurance Company
- Stimson Lumber Company
- Trail Blazers, Inc.
- Columbia Sportswear Company
- Orient Overseas Container Line
Firm Practice Areas
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment