Theodore G. Herzog
Recognized in:Real Estate Law
Law School:University of Texas at Austin
Location:Pioneer Tower, Suite 1600888 Southwest Fifth AvenuePortland, OR 97204
- University of Texas at Austin, J.D., graduated 1989
- Washington State University, BA, graduated 1984
- Oregon, Oregon State Bar
- Idaho, Idaho State Bar
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Forum - Secretary
- Oregon State Parks Trust - Chairman
- Oregon Trail Foundation, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Washington State University - Foundation Board of Trustees
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawers 2014-2015 - Recognized Practitioner - Real Estate
Representing owners of retirement residence companies. Ted counsels on real estate transactions, business sales and acquisitions, and construction and permanent loan transactions throughout the United States, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans.
Represented the buyer of a warehouse in N.W. Portland with Small Business Administration (SBA) financing, including negotiating and drafting the purchase and sale agreement, short-term lease back to the seller, and forming a new entity to take title.
Office, commercial, retail and industrial leasing transactions representing landlords and tenants.
Negotiating, drafting and reviewing purchase and sale agreements for real estate and businesses. Ted also handles secured lending, leases, easements, sale-leaseback transactions and other transactions.
- Negotiating and drafting organizational documents for joint ventures, limited liability companies, and other entities for real estate investments.
- Timberland and mill purchases and sales in Oregon, Idaho, Montana, California and Washington. He also provides day-to-day advice on real estate and general business matters such as easements, timberland transactions, Sec. 1031 exchanges and standardizing business forms.