Recognized since 2021
Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Member, King County Collaborative LawBoard of Directors, GLBT Bar Association of Washington
- Member, Family Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Member, Alternative Families Division of the American Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- Member, Washington State Bar Association’s Sexual Orientation and Gender Identification Legal Issues Section
- Member, King County Bar Association Family Law Section
Lisa Gilmore spent years volunteering with the King County Bar Association Domestic Violence Clinic. She also volunteers at FareStart.
Presentations & Awards
Lisa has presented at Continuing Legal Education seminars on the topics of the State Domestic Partnership Registry, Domestic Partnership Agreements and discovery of children’s records.For her continued work with the King County Bar Association’s Domestic Violence Family Law Clinic, Lisa has received recognition. She received a Special Recognition Award from the Greater Seattle Business Association for Collaboration for Social Change and received a Cynthia Gillespie Award from the Northwest Women’s Law Center for her work with the Marriage Equality Team.
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 1994
- New Jersey State Bar, 1992 (inactive status)
- Pennsylvania State Bar, 1992 (inactive status)
Lisa enjoys playing soccer, jogging, hiking and skiing.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 206-689-2160
- Lawyer Page: https://www.helsell.com/helsell-attorney/lisa-gilmore/
- 800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3200
Seattle, WA 98104
- Rutgers University–Camden, JD, graduated 1992
- Ursinus College, graduated 1988
- Washington, 1994
- New Jersey, 1992
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Family Law
- Collaborative Family Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.