Dori E. Brewer
Recognized since 2003
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Dori leads the firm's Food and Beverage industry practice and has extensive experience in other consumer products industries as well, including apparel, footwear, and retail. She advises clients on commercial contracts and transactions including product development, supply, manufacturing, co-pack, private label, marketing, distribution, and trademark license agreements. Her merger and acquisition work includes representing both buyers and sellers of businesses in various industries. She has represented founders and family-owned companies selling businesses to strategic buyers, private equity groups and company management.
Dori also works closely with owners of family-owned businesses to develop governance structures to support growth and stability of the business and to develop succession plans, whether leading to a sale of the company, raising capital from outside investors, or a continuation of the business with the next generation of family members.
Contact & Links
- 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 4900
Seattle, WA 98101-3099
- Cornell University, JD, graduated 1984
- University of Washington, BA Business Adm; BA, graduated 1981
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association - Member
279 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
209 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Washington's Super Lawyers," 2004 - Present
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Food and Beverage Law
- Securities Regulation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.