Our valued clients represent a full spectrum of business and industry, from multinational corporations to start-up companies to individuals. We are entrusted with the critical mission of adding value to their innovations and protecting their intellectual assets. Because we consistently honor that trust with our diligence, creativity and expertise, Seed IP enjoys many long-term client relationships.
The team approach we prefer combines the interrelated expertise of Seed IP attorneys and specialists, and makes you an integral part of the process. We have found that the best results are usually the product of open communication.
Because we customize our programs to meet your specific needs, we always begin a new relationship by listening. Should you choose to work with Seed IP, this will be our first order of business.
We look forward to working with you.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Washington in Patent Law with 15 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Seattle in Patent Law with 15 lawyers
- 100 Best Companies to Work For 2013 - Seattle Business
- Top Patent Firms 2015 - Intellectual Property Today
- Top Trademark Firms 2015 - Intellectual Property Today
- Washington's Best Workplaces 2011 - Puget Sound Business Journal
- Best Law Firms 2016 - U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- EchoStar Corporation L.L.C.
- Flow International Corporation
- Fluke Corporation
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Juno Therapeutics Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nordstrom Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Scientific Games Corp./Bally Technologies, Inc.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Copyright Law
- Information Technology Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Patent
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law