Recognized since 2003
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
David Beninger has successfully handled a number of complex and high profile cases. He has achieved over 70 verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million, including the largest results in the state for wrongful death, nursing home negligence, post-concussive syndrome and three of the four largest insurance bad faith outcomes in Washington.
Contact & Links
- 701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 6700
Seattle, WA 98104
- University of Washington, J.D., graduated 1988
- University of Washington, BA, graduated 1984
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- Damage Attorney Round Table - Member
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Super Lawyer - 2004
- Super Lawyer - 2012
- Super Lawyer - 2013
- Super Lawyer - 2014
- Super Lawyer - 2015
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.