Hecht Solberg Robinson Goldberg & Bagley LLP
Recognized since 2021
San Diego, California
Real Estate Law
Márcia Yafuso Loeffelholz specializes in real estate and business transaction matters, with a focus on acquisitions, dispositions, financing transactions, commercial leasing, entity formation and general business matters.
Ms. Yafuso Loeffelholz’s previous professional involvements include:
- Advising large and medium-sized developers of multi-family residential, mixed-use and commercial projects, hotels and self-storage clients to prepare and negotiate purchase and sale agreements through successful deal closing, including due diligence, complex title review, financing transactions, development and commercial leasing.
- Representing clients in the formation of entities tailored to clients' specific needs, business planning, operation and corporate governance and general business matters.
- Advising clients in complex purchase and sale of business entities and assets.
- Advising borrowers in secured finance transactions.
- Advising non-profit organizations in tax-exempt financing.
- Representing non-profit organizations, including incorporating and obtaining tax-exempt qualifications.
- While practicing in Brazil, counseling domestic and foreign clients on corporate and tax-related issues and due diligence, and advising investment banks in mergers and acquisitions of major financial institutions, as well as in the privatization of state-owned electric and telecommunications entities.
A native Brazilian, Ms. Yafuso Loeffelholz practiced law in Sao Paulo before moving to the United States. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, reading, going on hikes with her husband and daughter, and volunteering with non-profits and her daughter’s girl scouts troop.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hechtsolberg.com/marcia-h-yafuso-loeffelholz/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One America Plaza, Suite 800
600 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
- University of California Berkeley, L.L.M., graduated 2002
- University of São Paulo, Juris Doctor, graduated 1996
- Fundacão Armando Alvares Penteado, School of Business Administration, B.A. Business Administration, graduated 1993
- California, 272945
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.