Ethan T. Boyer
Noonan Lance Boyer & Banach LLP
Recognized since 2015
San Diego, California
Ethan T. Boyer dedicates his practice to resolving complex business and commercial disputes, including intellectual property matters, real estate and product liability cases. Boyer has successfully handled all aspects of commercial and business litigation, in trials, arbitrations and appeals.
Boyer has been named one of the Best Lawyers in America® by his peers since 2015 for commercial litigation. Best Lawyers has published its list for more than three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and the list is based on more than 5.5 million detailed evaluations.
Boyer also received an AV® Peer Review rating from the Martindale-Hubbell International Law Directory, indicating he has reached the height of professional excellence by demonstrating the highest level of ethical standards and professional ability. The rating is bestowed based on the confidential opinions of practicing attorneys and members of the judiciary.
Outside the courtroom, Boyer is active in the legal community and is a member of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers of San Diego; the San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association; Federal Bar Association, San Diego Chapter; and previously served on the board of directors for the San Diego County Bar Foundation and San Diego Barristers Club.
In 1990, Boyer earned his bachelor’s degree from Yale University, magna cum laude, with great distinction; and graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law in 1994, where he was a member of the moot court board. He also externed for Justice Ronald M. George of the California Supreme Court.
In his free time, Boyer enjoys golf, fishing and spending time with his wife and two daughters.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: http://noonanlance.com/attorneys/ethan-t-boyer/
- 701 Island Avenue, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92101
- University of California Berkeley, J.D., graduated 1994
- Yale University, BA, graduated 1990
- California, The State Bar of California
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers of San Diego - Member
- Federal Bar Association, San Diego Chapter - Member
- San Diego Barristers Club - Board of Directors (1997-1998)
- San Diego County Bar Association - Member
- San Diego County Bar Foundation - Board of Directors (2005-2012)
- San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association - Member
4 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation (since 2015)
- Martindale Hubbell International Law Directory, AV Peer Review Rating
- San Diego’s Best Lawyers,” Best Lawyers: 2016
- Business Litigation, Super Lawyers – San Diego Edition: 2020
- “Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine: 2017-2018
- Commercial Litigation, Best Lawyers: 2017-2020
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.