Recognized since 1987
Litigation - Real Estate
Mr. Barton regularly advises and represents title insurance companies and their insureds, escrow companies and escrow agents, real estate developers, real estate brokers, general and specialty contractors and similar clients. Mr. Barton has represented title insurance companies and their insureds since 1963. He has taught many seminars on title insurance, Arizona escrow law, real estate litigation, adverse possession, and boundary law. In addition, he has written numerous articles on those subjects. He is retained to testify as an expert witness on escrow and title insurance matters.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://jsslaw.com/professionals/barton-timothy-w/
- One East Washington Street, Suite 1900
Phoenix, AZ 85004-2554
- The University of Arizona , LL.B., graduated 1963
- Colorado State University, B.S. , graduated 1960
- Arizona, 1963
- Arizona Forward Association (formerly known as Valley Forward Association) (1980 - 1995) - Chairman (1991)
- Arizona Forward Association (formerly known as Valley Forward Association) (1980 - 1995) - Former Member, Board of Directors
- Executives Association of Greater Phoenix (1980 - 1993) - Past President
- State Bar of Arizona - Former Member, Real Property Section
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Title Matters
- Named in the "1000 People to Know in Commercial Real Estate" by AZRE Magazine (2008-2009)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated™ (the highest rating available), by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Listed, "Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona," Az Business magazine (March/April 2015, 2017)
- Listed, Southwest Super Lawyers (2007-2019) in the category of Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.