Recognized since 2020
Tom Craddock has always placed great value in building long-term relationships with those he works with. One of the main reasons he cofounded McGuire, Craddock & Strother more than two decades ago was to work more closely with clients, and more collaboratively with his fellow attorneys.
Mr. Craddock is routinely called upon to serve as outside counsel for companies and businesses. With past experience including corporate law, estate, trust and probate issues, regulatory matters and litigation, his advice and counsel are often sought out on a range of business and personal matters. When called upon, Mr. Craddock has also lent his services as an expert witness on Texas law.
A problem-solver at heart, Mr. Craddock’s national practice includes a wide variety of business litigation in state and federal venues across the country, including commercial disputes, antitrust, employment-related matters, contracts, product liability, fraud, securities claims, creditor and debtor controversies, lender-liability claims, and labor-related litigation. He is equally comfortable in arbitration and mediation.
As the head of the firm’s Employment Law practice group, Mr. Craddock helps clients proactively address issues by assisting in the creation of employee handbooks and documents retention and destruction protocols.
After attending the University of Texas, Mr. Craddock earned his law degree from the University of Texas School of Law. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, as well as the United States Courts of Appeals for the Fifth, Tenth, and Eleventh Circuits. Mr. Craddock is rated AV Preeminent by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.mcslaw.com/team/thomas-w-craddock/
- 500 North Akard Street. Suite 2200
Dallas, TX 75201
- The University of Texas at Austin , J.D., graduated 1972
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., graduated 1968
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Former President, Former Vice President, Former Director
- Dallas Bar Association - Litigation Section, Employment Section, Antitrust Section, Securities Section - Member
- Dallas Bar Foundation - Life Fellow
- State Bar of Texas - Litigation Section, Employment Section, Antitrust Section, Securities Section - Member
- Texas Bar Foundation - Life Fellow
- Texas Young Lawyers Association - Former Vice President, Former Director
- United States Supreme Court
- Texas Northern Bankruptcy Court
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Best Lawyers in America, 2020-2022
- Rated AV Preeminent by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
- Legal Leaders/Top Rated Lawyers, ALM and Martindale-Hubbell, 2013-2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.