Recognized since 1995
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Tom Crone has extensive experience representing public and private sector clients in a variety of labor and employment matters and has successfully represented a broad range of employers in over 500 discrimination claims filed at the local, state and federal level. His experience includes:
- Investigating and defending employment discrimination claims, including race, gender, disability, and sexual harassment claims.
- Advising employers on day-to-day employment issues, including preventive employment advice, compliance with local, state and federal employment laws, and wage and hour claims and compliance.
- Drafting and reviewing employee manuals and handbooks.
- Representing employers in union-related matters, including collective bargaining and contract administration, union campaigns, picketing and strike activity, unfair labor practice charges, prohibited practice proceedings, and grievance arbitrations.
- Drafting and enforcing employment contracts and separation agreements.
- Defending unemployment compensation claims.
- Drafting and litigating issues arising under covenants not to compete and non-disclosure agreements.
- Litigating claims involving breach of fiduciary duty and duty of loyalty.
- Preparing and assisting in the implementation and updating of affirmative action plans; advising and assisting clients in connection with local, state and federal audits of such affirmative action plans.
Contact & Links
- 10 East Doty Street, Suite 900
Madison, WI 53703
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, J.D., graduated 1976
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, B.B.A., graduated 1973
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- Dane County Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.