Recognized since 2023
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Tom Hunker is a Board Certified, AV Rated appellate attorney with many years of experience at the trial and appellate levels. Tom has effectively briefed and argued numerous appeals in state and federal courts in a broad range of practice areas. Throughout his career, clients and other lawyers and law firms have relied on Tom's knowledge and expertise in formulating litigation strategies and presenting strong arguments. Tom received designations as a SuperLawyer and one of Florida Trend’s Legal Elite in the area of Appellate Practice.
Prior to founding Hunker Appeals, Tom graduated law school magna cum laude, interned for the Florida House of Representatives, clerked for the Florida Supreme Court, served as in house appellate counsel for a motor vehicle insurance company, and led a successful team of appellate attorneys as a Partner at one of the largest law firms in Florida.
Tom currently serves as a member of the Florida Bar Appellate Practice Certification Committee, a member of the Board of Directors of the Florida Claims Defense Network, and as General Counsel for an international manufacturing and production company. Tom focuses his practice on cases involving novel and intellectually challenging issues and employs his unique skill set in developing innovative solutions for his clients.
Contact & Links
- 110 SE 6th Street, Suite 2330
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science, Multinational Business Operations
- Florida State University , Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- Florida, 2007
- Florida Bar Appellate Practice Board Certification Committee, - Committee Member
- Broward County Bar Association - Member
- Florida Claims Defense Network, Board of Directors - Board
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association - Member
- Mission United, Broward County United Way - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Appellate Practice
- Martindale-Hubbell, Rated AV Preeminent
- Avvo, Rated 10.0 Superb
- Florida Trend Legal Elite, Legal Elite in Appellate Practice
- SuperLawyers Magazine, SuperLawyer in Appellate Practice
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.