Recognized since 2005
Des Moines, Iowa
Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Terry Hancock is a member of the firm's Tax, Estate Planning, and Employee Benefits Department and practices in the area of employee benefits. He has been involved with all aspects of employee benefit plans, including nonqualified deferred compensation, for over thirty years.
Tax, Estate Planning, & Employee Benefits
University of Nebraska (B.A., with distinction, 1968)
Georgetown University and Drake University (J.D., with honors, 1973)
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.nyemaster.com/attorneys/terry-c-hancock/
- 700 Walnut Street, Suite 1600
Des Moines, IA 50309-3899
- Drake University, graduated 1973
- Iowa, The Iowa State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Des Moines (2020)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Des Moines (2018)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Des Moines (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.