Attorney Terrence Herron has focused his law practice on commercial, financing, transactional and estate planning for more than 30 years. He joined Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn's Business Team as a Principal in 1985.
Attorney Herron has participated in multiple stock and asset acquisition and divestiture transactions for small and mid-market business clients in industries such as manufacturing, distribution
During a leave of absence from Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn from 1999 to 2005, Attorney Herron served as the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Gans Communications, a private, multimillion-dollar enterprise that conducted business in multiple jurisdictions. He held primary responsibility in formulating and executing business- and professional-level strategic initiatives. Because of his unique background in law and business, he is able to advise clients with expertise in both areas.
Attorney Herron has advance postgraduate degrees from the New York University Law School Graduate Legal Studies Division, where he earned a Master of Laws degree in taxation, and from the University of Chicago, where he earned a Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree. Both of these
Attorney Herron has served as a lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on various continuing legal education panels, and was a lecturer at The Pennsylvania State University Hazleton Campus Paralegal Certification program, concentrating on creditors' rights and bankruptcy.
Prior to joining HKQ, he was an Associate at Laputka, Bayless, Ecker and Cohen, Managing Attorney at Legal Services of Northeastern Pennsylvania's Hazleton office, and an Associate at Feldman & Ciotola.
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, 2005-Present
- Principal, member of Business Team with emphasis on business transactions, estate planning and administration, real estate and banking
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, 1985-1999, Principal
- Laputka, Bayless, Ecker & Cohen, Hazleton, 1980-1985, Associate
- Legal Services of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Hazleton, 1977-1980, Managing Attorney
- Feldman & Ciotola, Hazleton, 1975-1977, Associate
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
Named in the Best Lawyers in America for Corporate Law in 2018 & 2019
Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
Member, Luzerne County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice: United States Supreme Court, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Superior Court of Pennsylvania, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Courts of Common Pleas, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, United States District Court, Eastern District of PA, United States Tax Court
Universityof Chicago, Masters of Business Administration, 2002
- New York University School of Law, Master of Laws in Taxation, 1985
- Temple University School of Law, Master of Laws in Taxation, 1980
- Catholic University of America School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1975
Universityof Scranton, Bachelor of Science, 1971