Recognized since 2017
Sue Yount is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Education group. Her practice involves education law, including employment, federal and state employment discrimination, labor relations, collective bargaining, grievance arbitration, unfair labor practice charges, school finance, special education, student discipline, private school matters and school-age daycare matters. She has provided representation to school districts throughout the state of Ohio in nearly all areas of education law and has served as counsel in several precedent-setting cases.
Sue negotiates public school district collective bargaining agreements for both teaching and non-teaching units, and is a presenter at various education law seminars, including OSBA, BASA, OALSS, and state support team programs, daycare provider workshops, and school in-service programs.
- 100 South Third Street
Columbus, OH 43215-4291
- Ohio University, BBA
- National School Boards Association Council of School Attorneys - Member
- Ohio Council of School Board Attorneys - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association; Columbus Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Education Law
- •Recipient, President's Award, Buckeye Association of School Administrators, 2001
- •Recipient, 40 Under 40 Award, Business First, 1999
- •Recipient, Ohio Association of Local School Superintendents' Friends of Education Award, 1997
- •Recipient, Columbus Bar Association's Community Service Award for attorneys under age 36, 1990
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.