Recognized since 2020
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Sheila heads the firm’s Employment Law Practice Group and assists employers with all aspects of labor and employment law. Her practice focuses on counseling employers on the legal issues and strategic decisions involved in personnel decisions, auditing employment practices for legal compliance, and conducting internal investigations of employee complaints.
Sheila also reviews policies, conducts management training, defends employers in administrative proceedings, investigates and negotiates demands, and defends clients throughout the employment litigation process.
Sheila is a frequent speaker and published author on employment-related issues. Sheila uses a direct approach and gives practical advice to help employers deal with personnel issues and employment regulations, so they can focus on their core business.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lglawfirm.com/attorneys/gladstone-sheila-b/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 816 Congress Avenue, Suite 1900
Austin, TX 78701
- University of Arizona College of Law , J.D. , graduated 1987
- Texas, Admitted to State Bar of Texas (1988)
- Austin Bar Association - Employment Law Section
- Texas Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Courts for Western, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of Texas
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- One of five percent of Texas lawyers Selected for inclusion by Thomson Reuters in Super Lawyers Texas: 2012-2014
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.