Recognized since 2009
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
Health Care Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Rick has represented health care professionals and companies for more than 15 years. Group practices, clinics, management companies and surgery centers are among his clients. He has assisted with a broad range of matters, including the combination, sale and acquisition of practices; preparation of employment agreements; the creation of joint venture cath labs and mutli-specialty imaging centers; and the negotiation of contractual relationships between physicians and hospitals. Rick often assists physicians in structuring business arrangements with hospitals and other facilities, and is experienced in negotiating deals in compliance with Stark, Anti-Kickback, Fee-Splitting and Patient Self-Referral laws.
In the fields of computers and technology, Rick has drafted software licensing agreements and advised clients in the protection of intellectual property rights through state and federal copyright and trademark filings. He also has formed dozens of non-profit corporations and successfully prepared the necessary documentation to have these corporations classified as tax-exempt pursuant to section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Rick often speaks on topics of interest to his clients. He is a member of the Florida Bar and the Georgia Bar and holds the highest rating assigned by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.rezlegal.com/our-attorneys/rick-m-reznicsek
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 816 A1A North, Suite 204
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., graduated 1990
- Santa Clara University, BS, graduated 1987
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, Jacksonville (2023)
- Corporate Law, Jacksonville (2022)
- Health Care Law, Jacksonville (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Health Care Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.