Recognized since 2008
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Since graduating law school, Mr. Margulies' representation has resulted in establishing numerous case decisions favorable to management involving claims of individual and class-based discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, wage hour and pension benefits.
Among Mr. Margulies’ published works are "Employment Protection for Victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault," The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel 15.11 (November 2007) [Co-Author], "Ms. Conceptions: The Rights of Pregnant Women in the Workplace," Florida Bar Journal 62 (January 1998) [Assisted in Updating Chapters], and "Employment Aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act for CLE Administrators".
Mr. Margulies was admitted to The Florida Bar in 1986, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Margulies graduated from the University of Virginia, with honors, in 1976. He received his J.D. from Stetson University College of Law in 1986.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.jacksonlewis.com/people/richard-margulies
- 501 Riverside Avenue, Suite 902
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Stetson University , J.D., graduated 1986
- University of Virginia, BA, graduated 1976
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed as Florida Super Lawyer for Labor & Employment Law 2008-2020
Defense of COVID-19 related litigationDefense of COVID-19 related litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.