Recognized since 2011
Health Care Law
Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
Litigation - Health Care
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Mr. Delo practices primarily in the areas of medical malpractice defense, healthcare law, personal injury, and commercial litigation. He focuses his practice on the defense of physicians in medical malpractice cases on behalf of the largest medical liability insurer in Arizona and other carriers.
Mr. Delo has significant experience in litigating healthcare coverage issues and has represented health maintenance organizations (HMOs) in numerous matters. He also represents physicians in disciplinary hearings before the Arizona Medical Board and the Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://jsslaw.com/professionals/delo-richard-k/
- One East Washington Street, Suite 1900
Phoenix, AZ 85004-2554
- Pepperdine University, J.D., graduated 1990
- University of Denver, BS, graduated 1987
- Arizona, 1991
- Colorado, Inactive
- American Bar Association - Member, Health Law Section
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel - Member
- State Bar of Arizona - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona (1994)
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Health Care, Phoenix (2023)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Phoenix (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Litigation - Health Care
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- AV PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated
- Listed, Southwest Super Lawyers (2007, 2012 – 2018) in the categories of Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense, Personal Injury - General; Defense
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.