Recognized since 2009
Arbitration and Mediation
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Trusts and Succession Planning
Professor Dr Reinhard Pöllath is a founding partner of POELLATH (former P+P Pöllath + Partners). Reinhard advises private and institutional owners in corporate, asset and family matters, also as chairman and member of fully codetermined or other supervisory boards and committees, foundations in all legal forms, trusts, funds, as executor, guardian, in arbitration and mediation proceedings and in hundreds of transactions.
Since 1980, he has worked for private equity and family offices/endowments in the USA, Asia and Europe. Drawing on his practical experience, he was a lecturer and authored books on corporate acquisitions and successions, funds, charitable and private foundations / trusts, international transactions and investments.
His primary public responsibilities today are supervision or management of Beiersdorf AG and other companies, Max Planck Foundation, Confucius Institute, Korea Foundation, Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings, and other social entrepreneurship.
He is also a honorary professor at the University of Muenster.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Bayern, Germany (2020)
- Corporate Law, Bayern, Germany (2019)
- Trusts and Succession Planning, Bayern, Germany (2018)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Munich, Germany (2014-15)
- Corporate Law, München, Germany (2013)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, München, Germany (2012)
- Corporate Law, München, Germany (2011)
- Corporate Law, Munich, Germany (2009)
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Succession Planning
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.