Recognized since 2001
Education: B.A., Rutgers University, 1969. J.D., University of Memphis, 1974.
Affiliations: American Bar Association, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Tennessee Bar Association and Memphis Bar Association. Admissions: U.S. Supreme Court, 1979. Tennessee Supreme Court, 1974. U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth (1983) and Eighth (1980) Circuits, U.S. Court of International Trade 1974.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.lewisthomason.com/attorneys/rehim-babaoglu/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 40 South Main Street, Suite 2900
Memphis, TN 38103
- Rutgers University–Newark, B.A. Russian, graduated 1969
- American Bar Ass'n. - Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Ass'n. - Member
- Tennessee Bar Ass'n. - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Immigration Law, Memphis (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Immigration Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.