Pete W. Mosseau
Devine Millimet & Branch, Professional Association
Recognized since 1999
Manchester, New Hampshire
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Trial work is analogous to an extended chess game – success depends upon experience, strategy, knowing the strength and weakness of your evidence, anticipating the moves of your opponent, and using effective counterattacks. Like chess, trial work is both challenging and rewarding. I have been a trial lawyer for decades (but it doesn't seem that long!) and I love my work. I am appreciative of the trust clients place in me to help with issues important to them professionally and individually. Not all disputes, however, result in trials as more cases are resolved by mediation and/or arbitration. Success in either forum, however, depends upon the same skill set – knowing the facts and law; understanding each side’s position, and being able to simplify facts and law in a way that a mediator or juror will understand.
Read More About Pete Mosseau.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.devinemillimet.com/pmosseau
- 111 Amherst Street
Manchester, NH 03101
- Boston College Law School, JD, graduated 1978
- College of the Holy Cross, BA History Magna Cum, graduated 1975
19 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Manchester (2016)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Manchester (2016)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Manchester (2013)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Manchester (2012)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Legal Malpractice Law
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.