Recognized since 2022
Intellectual Property Law
Norbert Alber has been working in industrial property law since 1985 and has been a partner since 2015.
His activities focus on
• Patent grant proceedings before the German Patent and Trade Mark Office, the Federal Patent Court and the European Patent Office
• Opposition proceedings before the German Patent and Trade Mark Office, the Federal Patent Court and the European Patent Office
• Nullity proceedings and utility model cancellation proceedings before the Federal Patent Court
• Licence agreements, expert opinions in patent infringement disputes
• Freedom-to-operate opinions.
His technical focus points are
• Machine tools
• Vehicle construction
• Sensor technology
• Packaging machines
• Food technology
• Combustion and energy technology
He has been Deputy Chairman of the Bavarian Association of Patent Attorneys from 1998 to the present and is a member of EPI, GRUR, PAVIS, KLW, and CEIPI.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany™ 2023 for work in:
- Intellectual Property Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.