Recognized since 1989
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Tom focuses his practice in the areas of ERISA and employee benefits, including counseling clients on the design, drafting, and compliance issues pertaining to qualified retirement plans, 403(b) plans, non-qualified plans, and the ACA. Tom represents employers of all sizes, from small closely held employers to large employers with their headquarters in Northeastern Indiana. Tom represents both for-profit employers and non-profit employers.
Tom regularly presents speeches and seminars on employee benefit topics locally and regionally. Listed as an AV® Preeminent* rated attorney based Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review ratings, Tom has also been selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers of America® publication and the Super Lawyers® publication in the area of Employee Benefits/ERISA. He is a member of the Allen County Bar Association, Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana Board of Directors and the Mad Anthonys Children’s Hope House Advisory Board. He is a member and past president of the board of directors of the ASPPA Benefits Council of Northern Indiana.
Tom received his A.B. at Indiana University, Bloomington, and his J.D. at University of Michigan School of Law. He is admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 260-423-8830
- Phone Number: 260-423-9551
- Lawyer Page: https://www.barrettlaw.com/our-people/n-thomas-horton-ii
- 215 East Berry Street
P.O. Box 2263
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Indiana, 1970
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.