Recognized since 2005
Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
Real Estate Law
Michael J. Hinton is a Principal in Cummings & Lockwood's Corporate & Finance Group and is based in the Stamford office. Mike is a transactional lawyer who concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial real estate, corporate finance, tax-advantaged investments, joint ventures, UPREIT and downREIT transactions, construction contracts, leasing, financing, brownfield development, environmental remediation and land use restrictions, area development and franchise agreements, private placements and partnership law.
A significant portion of his practice involves the preparation and negotiation of partnership agreements, joint ventures and operating agreements, including series limited liability companies. Mike is also Co-Chair of the Corporate & Finance Group.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.cl-law.com/professionals/michael-j-hinton
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Six Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
- Cornell Law School , JD, graduated 1976
- Georgetown University , A.B. Politcal Science, graduated 1973
- Connecticut, 1976
- Florida, 1978
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Florida Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Environmental Professionals' Organization of Connecticut - Member
- Bradyssmile.org, 501(c)(3) organization - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers, 2006 - 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.