Recognized in:Corporate LawMergers & Acquisitions Law
Law School:Carleton University
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- Carleton University, BA
- London School of Economics, LL.M
- University of Ottawa, LL.B
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- British Columbia, Law Society of British Columbia
- United Kingdom, General Council of the Bar
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Institute of Corporate Directors - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Law Societies of Upper Canada, British Columbia, England and Wales - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- IFLR 1000: The Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Law Firms: M&A
- Practical Law Company’s Which Lawyer?: Corporate/M&A
- The Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada: Corporate Mid-Market
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Mid-Market; Mergers and Acquisitions; Private Equity
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Business Lawyers: Corporate/M&A
- Entertainment One in its step up to the premium list of the London Stock Exchange.
- Entertainment One in its acquisition of Alliance Films.
- Hale Capital in its investment in Midway Gold.
- Osmington in its sale of Redcliff Realty.
- McGraw-Hill Financial in its acquisition of R2 Financial Technologies.
- Cara in its bid for Prime Restaurants.
- Osmington in its investment in True North Sports and Entertainment and the acquisition of the Atlanta Thrashers.
- DHL in its sale of its Canadian domestic operations to TransForce.
- Lavalife in its sale to First Media Group.
- Swisher in its TSX reverse takeover of Coobrands Inc.
- Entertainment One in its continuation from the Cayman Islands to Canada and its step up to the standard list of the London Stock Exchange.
- CNW Group in its acquisition of dna13.
- Schneider Power in its share exchange sale to Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies.
- Marwyn Capital in its acquisition of Entertainment One Income Fund through an AIM listed shell.
- Pala Investments Holdings Limited in its take-over bid for Norcast Income Fund.
- The independent directors of Great Lakes Carbon Income Fund in its sale to Rain Commodities.
- Glamis Gold Inc. in its merger with Goldcorp Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp AG in its bid for Dofasco.
- PBB Global Logistics Income Fund in its defence of a hostile bid by Livingston International Income Fund.
- Neo Materials Technology in its dissident proxy battle.
- Hydrogenics Corporation in its take-over bid for Stuart Energy Systems Corporation.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018