Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Real Estate
Mallory is an associate in the Litigation Department at Cades Schutte. She joined the firm in 2017.
Mallory obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Religious Studies from Boston University, and earned her law degree from the University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law. As a law student, she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grade in Labor Law, Advanced Torts and Insurance Law, and Family Law.
Prior to joining Cades Schutte, Mallory served as a law clerk for the Honorable Katherine G. Leonard of the Hawai‘i Intermediate Court of Appeals, and the Honorable Karen S.S. Ahn of the Circuit Court of the First Circuit, State of Hawai‘i.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cades.com/attorney/mallory-t-martin/
- Cades Schutte Building, Suite 1200
1000 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- University of Hawaii at Manoa , J.D., graduated 2014
- Boston University, B.A., graduated 2009
- Hawaii, Hawai‘i State Bar
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association - Member
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.