Recognized since 2021
Leslie A. Tuft attended Stanford Law School, where she received the Hilmer Oehlmann Jr. Award for excellence in legal research and writing and the Lawrason Driscoll Moot Court Award. While at Stanford, Ms. Tuft served as Co-President of Stanford’s Kirkwood Moot Court program (2000-2001).
Ms. Tuft focuses her practice on construction defect litigation and related insurance issues and appeals. She has co-authored many articles and books concerning important construction defects, insurance, and ethics issues. She is admitted to practice before all Colorado courts.
- Direct Phone Number: 303-792-5595
- Phone Number: 303-792-5595
- Lawyer Page: https://www.burgsimpson.com/attorneys/leslie-a-tuft/
- 40 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, CO 80112
- Stanford University, J.D., graduated 2001
- United States, Colorado
- United States, California
- California Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- Construction Law
- Insurance Law
- Selected to Colorado Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2016
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in America, 2021-2022
- Appellate Practice
- Consumer Protection Law
- Litigation - Construction
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.