Recognized since 2011
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Before earning his law degree from Georgetown, Mr. Giordano attended Denison University in Granville, Ohio, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa, Omicron Delta Kappa and was a Senior Fellow in Psychology. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree with highest honors for Denison in 1975.
Mr. Giordano is a former State of Tennessee Department of Education Administrative Law Judge and he teaches trial advocacy as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Tennessee College of Law. He was also a former member of the faculty of the Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques at Emory University's School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia for many years.
Among his civic activities, Mr. Giordano is the past President of the Board of Trustees of Catholic Charities of East Tennessee and he served as an assistant varsity soccer coach at Maryville College (NCAA Div. III).
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.lewisthomason.com/attorneys/lawrence-f-giordano
- E-mail: email@example.com
- One Centre Square, Fifth Floor
620 Market Street
P.O. Box 2425
Knoxville, TN 37902
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Corporate Law, Knoxville (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Education Law
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- Mid-South Super Lawyers®
- Litigation Counsel of America™, Fellow
- The Order of Barristers, Honorary Member
- Recipient, University of Tennessee College of Law Outstanding Adjunct Teacher Award
- Recipient, Tennessee Bar Assoc. Young Lawyers Conference “Law and Liberty Award”
- Recipient, University of Tennessee College of Law Moot Court Board’s Special Award in Advocacy
- Hamilton S. Burnett American Inn of Court, Past President, Counselor and Master of the Bench Emeritus
- President, Tennessee Council of School Board Attorneys
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Best Lawyers® 2020 Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Knoxville
- Selected, Mid-South Super Lawyers, Tennessee Top 100 List 2018
- Knoxville Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Listed by Knoxville “Cityview” Magazine as a Knoxville “Top Attorney”, 2007-present, (Listed Areas: Business Litigation, Business/Commercial Law, Class Actions-Defense, Contract Law; Corporate Law and Professional Malpractice Defense)
Areas of Concentration---Business Litigation, Education Law, Corporate Law and Professional Negligence Defense
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.